• That all premature and sick babies and their families should have the best possible care and support.
• Babies should have the same rights as anyone else.
• The voices of babies and families must be heard.
• Driving quality and innovation in the NHS will deliver improved care for premature and sick babies and their families.
• We achieve more by working together with individuals and organisations.
• We must always be able to demonstrate the difference we make to the lives of babies and their families."
This wonderful charity doesn't just put nurses on the ground to help support babies and families. It puts vital funds towards research, helping the survival rates of premature babies rise year on year, as well as improving the care given to these babies.
When babies are born too sick or too early, this charity is a pillar of support when families are feeling anxious and helpless. Bliss has supported thousands of families to gain confidence with their tiny or sick babies in hospital settings and after they have gone home.
20p from each book sold will be donated to Bliss. By purchasing Tiny Steps My First Year you are helping this amazing charity to help more families when they need it most.